This rental is located at 8th and S St, NW:
The Craigslist ad says:
“This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom is perfect for a couple or a pair of friends.
It offers the privacy of a 2-unit row house condo, including outdoor space, but is steps from some of the best restaurants and entertainment in Washington.
The Shaw Metro station is less than a block away, so it’s perfect for getting to and from work each day. We also have a secure garage parking spot.
The unit is on the second floor and boasts high ceilings with a pair of skylights and bay window that offer great sunlight. You’ll never need to turn the lights on during the day.
– Beautiful open kitchen with dishwasher, granite and tons of storage
– Master bathroom with beautiful, granite standing shower
– High ceilings with great natural light
– Brand new washer and dryer
– In-wall speakers
– Pre-mounted spot for TV on wall
– Central heat and AC
– Outdoor patio
– Space in garage behind building
– Cable and internet ready
Available starting Dec. 1. One-year lease.”
$2900 sound right?