Well, PoPvillians…the day is coming to an end. And as the sun sets, you will also feel the fading glow of the reign of the Lord of Petworth.
As much as Thursdays generally suck, tomorrow will suck worse, because you won’t have my charming effervescent hostiness to keep you company.
But look at the bright side: PoP will be back tomorrow! And, of course, as has played out in the comments time and time again: you always have each other.
But let’s take a moment and review what we’ve learned this week:
- 2,000 of you will look at a picture of me wearing a yarmulke, simply because I provided you with a link to do so.
- Never post hypothetical questions about your neighbors, because they may read the blog where you pose it.
- Despite a deep affection for Magnetic Fields, the new DC theme song should be the Eastern Motors jingle
- You can never have too many posts about mosquitos.
- Don’t put bagged dog poop in someone else’s trash can…or put dog poop in your own trash can. In fact, to avoid any controversy, do not put anything in any garbage can, ever.
- Nothing starts a bitchfight like mentioning “bikes” and “cars” in the same post. Wait, you don’t even have to mention cars.
You’ve all been amazingly good sports.
I’ll be back sometime, I assume. Until then, you can find me on my web site (okay, I’ve been taking a break from there while I finish this new book, but I will post there again eventually) and on Twitter @ericnuzum.