This rental is located at 34th Street NW at Cathedral Avenue NW:
The Craigslist ad says:
“AVAILABLE NOW for an 11-month lease term.
English basement in a renovated rowhouse in one of DC’s best and most convenient neighborhoods.
Home Features (and the pictures don’t do it justice):
– Separate, secure entrance (not shared with the main house)
– Full bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and combined living/dining area
– Kitchen has full-size refrigerator and range (no dishwasher) and a nice pantry
– Washer and dryer!
– Lots of closet space
– Built-in cabinets and book shelves in living room, in case you don’t have much furniture
– High ceilings and good light
– Approximately 625 square feet
– Utilities included
– Easy street parking”
$1295 sound right for this English basement 1 bedroom?
via Metro Transit Police Megan wrote at 6:27pm: “I was on the red line train when it pulled into metro center. We heard shots fired and everyone on the train…
From the Open Goal Project: “Join us at the Josephine Butler Parks Center for a celebration of soccer and community! We will be showing both World Cup quarterfinal games, first…
Thanks to David for sending this sweet old Citroen from Shaw. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you! Email your finds to [email protected]
photo by Diane Krauthamer Ed. Note: If this was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, A rainy evening connection. We were…
Imagine being in a room with other interesting, like-minded humans and feeling confident and encouraged to share who you really are and what you really want? Where no desire or interest is too unusual, and you spend the evening building