This rental is located at 34th Street NW at Cathedral Avenue NW:
The Craigslist ad says:
“AVAILABLE NOW for an 11-month lease term.
English basement in a renovated rowhouse in one of DC’s best and most convenient neighborhoods.
Home Features (and the pictures don’t do it justice):
– Separate, secure entrance (not shared with the main house)
– Full bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and combined living/dining area
– Kitchen has full-size refrigerator and range (no dishwasher) and a nice pantry
– Washer and dryer!
– Lots of closet space
– Built-in cabinets and book shelves in living room, in case you don’t have much furniture
– High ceilings and good light
– Approximately 625 square feet
– Utilities included
– Easy street parking”
$1295 sound right for this English basement 1 bedroom?
Yesterday there were 58,649 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for September 16, 2021 includes 202 new positive coronavirus…
1073 Wisconsin Avenue, NW (alley) From Blues Alley: “BLUES ALLEY JAZZ is pleased to announce the return of live music entertainment at our iconic Georgetown location in Washington, DC. After…
photo by Geoff Livingston Ed. Note: If this is you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. For those curious about past missed connections, some…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…