From the NoMa Bid:
Harris Teeter opens in NoMa today, after more than two years of anticipation and excitement from the surrounding community. The new 50,000-square-foot store at 1201 First Street, NE, will anchor NoMa’s growing retail offerings and provide grocery options for an underserved corridor along North Capitol Street and in Northeast Washington, D.C.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010:
· 5:30 pm – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
* 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm – Taste of Teeter: Shoppers will be able to sample a wide variety of wine and products available in the new store. This event is free and open to the public.
· 8 p.m. to midnight: Harris Teeter is open for regular shopping
Wednesday, December 8:
· Harris Teeter opens at 8 a.m.
Thursday, December 9 and following:
· Regular hours are 7 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week.