According to their Web site, ordering at Merzi located at 415 7th St, NW, is super easy:
When you walk into Merzi, you will be surrounded by delicious aromas–try to focus on the meal you are about to order for yourself! Walk to the counter and get ready to order.
1. 1. Pick one of the following for the base for your meal: naan, rice, salad or chaat.
2. 2. Pick one of the following: Black-eyed peas, garbanzo beans, or onion-pepper mix.
3. 3. Choose your meat (or not!).
4. 4. Pick whichever fresh vegetables you like.
5. 5. Choose one of our warm sauces or cool chutneys to throw on top of it all.
6. 6. Choose a drink and ask for a samosa or potato tikka at the register.
7. 7. Grab a fork (or just grab your naan roll) and enjoy!
You can see their menu here.
And if you work nearby and are not afraid of rain and/or lines you can try them for free from 11am – 12pm according to their twitter feed.
photo by Tim Brown From the Nationals: “The Washington Nationals acquired catcher Keibert Ruiz, right-handed pitcher Josiah Gray, right-handed pitcher Gerardo Carrillo and outfielder Donovan Casey from the Los Angeles…
Developing: Cailin reports: “Reported bomb threat between H Street bridge and G + 2nd St NE. Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is largely evacuated. Heavy police presence. Station House residents have…
Yesterday there were 50,329 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for Thursday, July 29, 2021 includes 69 new positive…
Thanks to Lindsay for sending: “First season of container gardening in Park View: selection of bell, Nardello, manganji, and Marconi peppers with a handful of strawberries!” As the season progresses…