This rental is located at 1st Place NE at Webster St NE:
The Craigslist ad says:
“Renting a 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment in the Brookland Neighborhood.
Apartment details (see below)
• Wonderful one-bedroom, one bath apartment in a garden condo community is available for rent as early as November 1.
• Located few blocks from Catholic University and H8 bus stop which takes you to Brookland-CUA Metro & Rhode Island Metro (RED LINE)
• Near the Brookland(RED LINE) and Fort Totten Metro( RED/GREEN LINE) Stations
• Completely renovated new appliances including: stainless steel refrigerator, central a/c, dish washer, microwave oven, secure keyless entry system
• Huge bedroom with lots of closet space and carpeted floors
* Spacious carpeted living area w/ an open floor plan
• Great access to natural light
* On site laundry facilities”
From the map this looks more like Ft. Totten than Brookland though Brookland isn’t too far away. Does $1100 sound reasonable for this 1 bedroom?