This pet friendly rental option is located at 30th and Ordway St, NW:
The Craigslist ad says:
Large (700 sq.ft!) 1 Bedroom Plus Den – Cleveland Park Near Metro – PETS OK !
APARTMENT is in private home in appealing and safe neighborhood and has:
– – – Private entrance
– – – Living Room — exposed brick plus walk-in closet
– – – Bedroom — with tall windows. wide sliding glass door, and wall-length closet
– – – Sunroom/Den — with exposed brick, wide sliding glass door, redwood walls, brick floor
– – – Bath — with ceramic tile shower, exposed brick and cedar walls
– – – Kitchen area — with 2-burner gas cooktop, new refrigerator
– – – Washer/Dryer exclusively for use by apartment tenant
– – – All natural materials – exposed brick, natural wood, parquet floor, brick floor, etc.
– – – Patio and deep wooded yard (great for dogs).
Apartment is entirely above ground with very large windows.”
Does $1925 sound reasonable for this 1 bedroom plus den?
The reader is looking for a pet friendly building closer to Mt. Pleasant and writes:
“I am hoping you and your wonderful readers can help me out with something. My 40 lb. dog and I need a new home, but I’ve been having a really hard time finding affordable dog-friendly buildings (or condos) in the Mt. Pleasant/ColHeights/U Street/Adams Morgan area. Do you have any tips for places I may have overlooked?”
Anyone have any good advice for finding a place that takes pets in that area?
Yesterday there were 50,268 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for Wednesday, July 28, 2021 includes 61 new positive…
Thanks to Emily for sending: “Cucumber, tomato,carrots, potatoes and poblano peppers. George – resident rabbit chaser in the background who helped tend the garden this year. Waiting for squash to…
1401 Pennsylvania Ave, SE From an email: “Shelter will expand to 50 drafts, and open bar seating this Friday. As you know, the pandemic dictated a much tighter list when…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…