This rental is located at 1715 15th St. NW:
The Craigslist ad says:
“Delightful duplex townhouse in desirable & historic “Bishop’s Gate” community. Available in August.
* 2 bedrooms (one large, one small); 1½ bathrooms
* Over 1000 sf; ample closets
* private patio
* wood-burning fireplace
* w/d, a/c, hardwood floors
* CATV included
* Great neighborhood — Walk to Metro, shops, theaters, Whole Foods, U Street, Dupont Circle
* Secure, friendly courtyard condo community of 69 units”
Like yesterday’s rental option this is also a property that I’ve walked past many times and have been super curious about the prices. Do you think $2900 sounds reasonable for this 2 bedroom?