This apartment is located at 14th and W Streets, NW:
The Craigslist ad says:
“* 2 BR 1.5 Bath
* 2 blocks from U Street Metro (yellow/green line), half a block to organic market, CVS, U Street restaurants and bars
* Entire top floor of 4-unit rowhouse.
* All granite countertops
* Water/Gas/Sewer included.
* Central AC/heat – all electric, monthly power not included (avg $70/month)
* 1.5 year-old appliances: Washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave
* TV and DVD player included.
* DirecTV w/HD DVR installed and active upon request, monthly rate not included.
* DSL/Wifi installed, monthly rate not included.”
The owner would like to know your thoughts on the price?