From The Files Of – What The Heck Is This?

by Prince Of Petworth January 27, 2009 at 11:10 pm 6 Comments

DSCN6132, originally uploaded by Prince of Petworth.

I couldn’t for the life of me figure this out. Of course, that shouldn’t be a big surprise… So help me. I saw this on a retaining wall. But it doesn’t look like the type of pipe to drain water. Any ideas what this is for?


Subscribe to our mailing list