I’m a little concerned that they are celebrating 100% Real Chicken. I always assumed it was 100% real. But now I’m curious. Let’s say it was 78% real. Then what is the other 22%? Or are these questions I really shouldn’t be asking? Anyway it’s 100% real so never mind.