The weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer. If you want to live your best life this spring, don’t miss your chance to sign up for social sports in the District with DC Fray.
DC Fray is on a mission to make fun possible and registration for spring social sports leagues in is open now through March 27th. Dupont Circle, Capitol Hill, Adams Morgan, the National Mall — there are leagues all around the District including some near you.
Choose from a range of sports including kickball, dodgeball, basketball, skeeball, cornhole, yoga and more. Each league also partners with cool local DC bars for after-game happy hours!
You can sign up as an individual, small group or full team, so register with your friends, or come make new ones.
Need convincing to join a DC Fray league? Here are 5 (of the many) reasons: social sports are a must for anyone who lives in DC.
- It’s camaraderie over competition. Winning is fun, but DC Fray is all about making new friends and building relationships.
- Get more than just a sports league. Yeah, there are 18 leagues that bring you on-the-field action every week, but you’ll also get post-game happy hours, player parties and other perks for playing.
- You can stay active without hitting the gym. You can pay a lot of money each month to workout alone, or you can pay a lot less money to stay in shape by playing your favorite activity with friends.
- You’ll spend less time living for the weekend. Why wait until Friday to have fun? Weeknight leagues help break up your same old routine by giving you a fun night with friends to look forward during the work week.
- Teammates can turn into friends or lovers. Just ask the hundreds of people who still hang out with people from a dodgeball squad they played on 10 years ago or met their partner playing kickball on the National Mall.
DC Fray spring registration is open through March 27th. Visit dcfray.com/leagues to find a league in your DC neighborhood. Join us and let’s play!