[sponsored_by name=”Best Thing on the Menu” url=”http://bestthingonthemenu.com/” logo=”https://www.popville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/BTM-Logo.jpg” byline=”The DC food blog where it’s fun to disagree!”]
You have just two days to enter to win a 24-course culinary adventure for four at Rogue 24, one of DC’s 100 Best Restaurants 2013, brought to you by Best Thing on the Menu (BTM), the DC food blog where it’s fun to disagree. Adventures around Washington, DC lead to posts announcing the must-get item on menus in our Nation’s capital. Followers are then encouraged to disagree by posting their favorites in the comments section, starting a culinary conversation! Best Thing on the Menu chronicled Rogue 24 back on June 17th. Click here to see the number one selection.
To enter, just join the Best Thing on the Menu mailing list below. You can earn more entries by tweeting about the contest, following Rogue 24 and BTM on Twitter, and by joining PopVille’s mailing list. Hurry up, though — this contest ends soon!
- Reservation for 4 guests with the Journey Menu (24-courses, $540 value) in the dining room
- Reservation must be made Tuesday—Thursday. Excludes Friday and Saturday nights
- Journey Menu does not include beverage pairings
- 10% DC Tax and Gratuity is not included
- Reservations are required to have a credit card on file and normal cancellation policies apply
- Reservations with Dietary Restrictions must be made a week prior to reservation date
- Both Gift Card Menus expire a year from the date, June 17, 2014