Calling all goblins and ghouls – you’re in for a fang-tastic night at Newseum Frights. Put on your spookiest costume and join us for the Newseum’s most ghoulish monster mash with live music, cocktails, hauntingly delicious bites and more! Grab your tickets now before they’re gone – this is sure to be a party to die for.
– Open beer and wine bar all night as well as signature cocktails in our partyvators
– Bites from Wolfgang Puck
– Trick or Treat candy bar
– Live music from The 7 Deadlies
– Palm and tarot card readings with Ariana Lightningstorm
– Ghoulishly glamorous makeovers with hair and makeup touch ups from GLAMSQUAD
– Creepy and crafty skull decorating from our friends at Paper Source
– Caricature sketches courtesy of Capital Artworks
– Curator-led gallery talks in our newest exhibit, Pictures of the Year
– Costume contest with giveaways from &pizza and Jaleo and frighteningly good GIFs in our OM Digital Photo Booth
COST: $45 – $50 members, $50 – $60 general public, $75 new member join and FREE ticket to the party ($135 value!)
For more info on this spook-tacular night: http://www.newseum.org/event/newseum-frights/
Stay engaged by following @Newseum and #NewseumFrights.