Try 9 New Restaurants Before They Open At The New Kitchens On The Block Food Festival
New Kitchens On The Block IS BACK on Saturday, June 10 at Mess Hall! The ninth edition of the beloved food festival offers a onetime-only opportunity to savor signature dishes and drinks from 9 of DC’s most hyped new restaurants by the city’s buzziest, award-winningest chefs – before they open. Tickets available here.
NKOTB 9’s participants are:
- A To-Be-Named Mediterranean Concept by Matt Baker (Gravitas, Michele’s)
- Mahal Afro-Filipino BBQ by Jerome Grant (Sweet Home Café, Dacha Restaurant Group)
- A To-Be-Named Korean BBQ Concept by Kevin Tien (Moon Rabbit)
- Alfreda by Russell Smith (The Source, Cut by Wolfgang Puck)
- San Pancho by David Perez and Carolina McCandless (Cielo Rojo)
- Elena James by Colin McClimans and Danilo Simic (Opal, Nina May)
- Mallard by Hamilton Johnson (Honeysuckle, American Son)
- Two Nine by Zach Ramos and Amy Phan (Ama Ami)
- Urai by Ben Plyraharn (Newland, Maketto)
Guests will enjoy local beers from Right Proper Brewing Company, as well as cocktails galore powered by spirits provided by District Made Spirits.
Purchasers of VIP TICKETS receive a bonus ticket to a PRIVATE AFTERPARTY that will go into the night at Right Proper’s Brookland Production House & Tasting Room. VIPs will receive a tasting flight featuring classic and limited-edition beers, plus a cheese and charcuterie platter. Co-founder and brew master Thor Cheston will be your host of this backstage party, provide tours, demonstrate the equipment, and answer questions about beer making!
Get your tickets now!
****Disclaimer: Age 21 and over ONLY******