Search Results for ""1317 shepherd""
Back in Aug. 2012 we noted the former school at 1317 Shepherd St, NW would be converted into condos. Do you like the way it turned out?
Personally I think they did a great job though I’m sad they weren’t able to salvage the cool old fence. But besides that – I’m going thumbs up.
From Fairmont Developers:
1317 Shepherd ST NW Condominiums
This property, consisting of eight completely rehabilitated condominium units, is conveniently located in Columbia Heights, just blocks away from Metro, restaurants, shopping and many Washington DC cultural offerings. All eight units have been constructed using the highest quality materials, including Pella windows, Energy Star appliances and high-tech green insulation.
Unit A – A terrace-level large one bedroom, one bathroom unit, with private entrances and patio.
Unit B – A spacious two bedroom, two bathroom, with private entrance.
Unit C – A spacious two bedroom, two bathroom.
Unit D – Top floor large two bedroom, two bathroom unit with dramatic vaulted ceilings.
Unit E – Three stories, three bedrooms, two and half bathrooms townhouse unit with private entrance and patio.
Unit F – Three stories, three bedrooms, two and half bathrooms townhouse with private entrance and patio.
Unit G – Three stories, three bedrooms, two and half bathrooms townhouse with private entrance and patio.
Unit H – Three stories, three bedrooms, two and half bathrooms townhouse with private entrance and patio.
House of the Day, formerly Tots Development School, from Dec. 2011:
Sadly much of the awesome old fence has been removed:
This rental is located at 1317 Shepherd Street, NW. The listing says:
“Beautiful new condo on the top floor, perched above neighboring houses. Tall vaulted ceilings, 12 huge windows on 3 exposures, great views. Friendly neighbors in this 8-unit building on a quiet, tree-lined street in a central location.
– New construction, energy efficient appliances, low utility bills, dual flush toilets
– Central HVAC
– Large in-unit washer and dryer
– Gas cooking, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances
– Solid oak hardwood floors throughout
– Built-in iPod dock and speaker system
– Water / sewer included, you pay gas and electric
– No pets, no smoking
– Easy street parking, ZipCar behind building
– 1 year lease, available August 27
Perfect Location – 5 to 15 minute walk from:
– Transportation: Petworth or Columbia Heights Metro, buses on 14th, 16th, or Georgia
– Shops: brand new Safeway, Yes! Organic Market, Annie\’s Ace Hardware, Target, CVS
– Bars / restaurants: Red Derby / Taqueria Habanero, Petworth Citizen / Slim\’s Diner / Timber Pizza, Qualia Coffee, Pho Viet, The Coupe / Meridian Pint
– Neighborhood amenities: library, dog park, pool, 2 community gardens
– One block from Rock Creek Park
Live close enough to walk to it all but just far enough to avoid the city noise and traffic!”
You can see more photos here.
This 2 bed/2 bath is going for $2,800/Mo.
“Totally renovated all new upscale construction Parking Private Patios Modern open floor plans with large living areas Original brick exterior New roof, plumbing, electric, framing and HVAC equipment Blocks from Petworth and Columbia Heights Metro stops, restaurants, shops Stainless steel appliances Granite counter tops Keyless entry W/D in unit COME SEE AND RENT! $45 App Fee per Adult.”
This 2 bed/1.5 bath is going for $2,850/Mo.