Wonderful Dog Available for Adoption

Home Forums General Discussion Wonderful Dog Available for Adoption

Topic: Wonderful Dog Available for Adoption

General Discussion July 15, 2013 at 9:04 am

Wonderful Dog Available for Adoption

A young female yellow lab was found on Sherman and Kenyon and she is now available for adoption.

The Washington Humane Society named her “Angel,” which is very fitting. She’s a wonderful dog – very sweet and affectionate and great with other dogs and even our two cats. Angel loves to snuggle, play with toys, and explore Rock Creek Park. She’s young (about 3 years old), in perfect health, and completely house trained.

Anyone interested in adopting her can contact me (Leslie @ 330-554-3658) or call the Washington Humane Society @ 202-576-6664 and inquire about Angel.

5 Replies Add Reply

Here is a photo of Angel.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Leslie,

I originally saw this via my neighborhood’s listserv and left you a message earlier today. Would love to discuss Angel.

Leslie, I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes so if Charlie is not able to adopt her my wife and I are going over logistics tonight about the possibility. We’d love to have the next opportunity. I will check in on the message board for updates.
Thanks, Tim in Petworth.

Hi Tim – please give me a ring if you’re interested. 330-554-3658. Thanks!

Hi folks, Angel has been adopted to a wonderful family. Thanks for the help, Prince of Petworth!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or