Women’s haircut

Home Forums General Discussion Women’s haircut

Topic: Women’s haircut

General Discussion February 14, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Women’s haircut

Is there a place in DC where one could get a women’s haircut for less than $40?

10 Replies Add Reply

Check out Bang Salon. They have 3 locations. Each of their stylists charge by skill level. $39 is the least expensive cut you can get. I have been and I was very pleased.

Honestly, I’ve had good luck at Bubles and its only $30.

Keep an eagle eye on Groupon, LivingSocial, Capitol Deal, et al. It’s the only way I’ve been able to afford a haircut, and I still get a decent stylist.

I like the Aveda Insitute in Chinatown. Well supervised Aveda students cut your hair for under $24. Oh and the yummy products are wonderful!!

I got a great haircut from Paul Mitchell school (I think there are two locations) for about $12!  They cut and styled it too and they also gave recommendations based on my facial structure etc.

it’s a bit of a hike, but i was never disappointed at the Hair Cuttery in Congressional Plaza shopping center. Twinbrook metro stop.

I had good luck at the Graham Webb student clinic in Arlington. Right around $20, if I remember correctly.

Paul Mitchell school (two locations, I think.  One is out at Tyson’s Corner though) has cuts and style for about $12 last time I went.  Takes some time because the student’s have to be checked by instructor but it was worth it!  Super nice and convenient (:

Thanks everyone!

Hi – another comment on this  belatedly – I’ve struggled with the same question for two years and recently went to bubbles on capital hill (penn ave, b/w capitol south and eastern market).  It was great!  And affordable.  Nothing fancy, but the cut was lovely.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or