Where to buy Tab soda?

Home Forums Food and Dining Where to buy Tab soda?

Topic: Where to buy Tab soda?

Food and Dining January 28, 2012 at 10:25 am

Where to buy Tab soda?

Does anyone know where I can buy Tab soda in DC?  I went on a hunt the other day and couldn’t seem to find it anywhere.  I checked at Calvert Woodley Liquor, Harris Teeter, Safeway, 2 CVS locations, Rite Aid, and a couple of smaller liquor stores and markets in my neighborhood (around U Street). Nothing.
I’ll never be able to win over a pretty lady I’ve got my eye on if I can’t find Tab!

9 Replies Add Reply

Ha, ha…I went on a quest this summer and found it at the Rodman’s in Tenley/Friendship Heights on Wisconsin Ave!

Awesome!  Thanks so much.  I thought about them after I’d left Calvert Woodley but at that point I was far enough down the road that I figured I’d just find it somewhere else.  I should have listened to myself then.  I’ll just have to listen to you now!

I thought my grandfather, 10 years deceased, was the last person on Earth to drink that stuff.

Have you checked your keyboard? Right above Caps Lock.

I have seen 6 packs of tab at Harris Teeter in Adams Morgan in at least in the last 6 months. I love tab and it  reminds me of many happy summers in the South when my mom would make me Tab floats (yep the 80s were the last good time to be a kid!). HT also carries Cheerwine! 

Just curious…did you find it?

Lou: You gonna order something, kid?
Marty McFly: Ah, yeah… Give me a Tab. 
Lou: Tab? I can’t give you a tab unless you order something! 

True story: about five years ago I bought a lone 5-pack of Tab at the Soviet Safeway. And paid full price like it was a complete 6-pack. I wanted it that bad.

Social Safeway.
I love Tab and have always found that any neighborhood with a sizeable affluent, white cougar population will have Tab. If the parking lot has Volvo’s and Audi’s without child seats – you are in luck!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or