Where can I rent power tools?

Home Forums Home and Garden Where can I rent power tools?

Topic: Where can I rent power tools?

Home and Garden December 9, 2011 at 10:02 am

Where can I rent power tools?

I need to make a single 45 degree bevel cut on a piece of base board, and don’t want to spend 100 plus dollars on a mitre saw. Does anyone know a hardware store that may do this for free or where I could rent the mitre saw and blade for an hour or less?

6 Replies Add Reply

Brookland Hardware!  Ask for Howard, he is the owner and will help you out for sure!!!!

Maybe Fragers? They are always sweet as pie!

Frager’s, absolutely – here’s the link to their rental store:

I just bought a mitre saw for an upcoming project. If you just need to make a couple of cuts, you’re free to stop by my place (Capitol Riverfront) and use it.  If you need it for longer, we could probably work something out.  Post your email or find some way to message me on this site and I’ll get back to you with my info.  And sorry if this posts twice, I had some technical difficulties the first try….

If the other places listed don’t have what you need, Home Depot also rents power tools.

Thanks for all the great suggestions – was able to do it with the help of my neighbor and finish the job with my jigsaw. But I now know where to go as repairs to our house continue!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or