Wedding Photographer

Home Forums Events Wedding Photographer

Topic: Wedding Photographer

Events November 13, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Wedding Photographer

Hey All,

I’m in search of a photographer for a wedding next fall. The last post I could find asking for recommendations from PoPville was from 2011, so I would be grateful to hear some current recommendations from the community. Many of those listed in the last post have outdated websites or have since moved out of the area. My budget is near the lower end of the spectrum, so I’d also be open to recommendations for some lower-priced options who may be relatively new to the business.

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies Add Reply

I would 100% recommend Ruben Photography. EXCELLENT!!

I highly recommend Ann-Marie Van Tassel.

I can’t recommend Daisy Saulls highly enough. She’s a great photographer, and just one of the nicest people.

I highly recommend
He only recently made photography his full-time job so his prices are still a bit lower than others. He has beautiful engagement photos:
and wedding photos:

After 8 years as a full time photojournalist in NYC, I moved back to my home state of Virginia at the end of 2014, and have started my wedding photography business! I got my website up this January: Looking to book weddings in DC, Northern Virginia, Richmond, Charlottesville, Northern Neck areas of Virginia. My prices are very reasonable since I just moved to VA and I am just trying to get some word of mouth going! Please check out my website! -Amanda Maglione 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or