Wedding Bands

Home Forums General Discussion Wedding Bands

Topic: Wedding Bands

General Discussion April 24, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Wedding Bands

There seem to be a number of engaged couples or recently married folks on POP, so I thought I would ask if anyone can recommend somewhere to buy reasonably priced wedding bands in the DC area. We’d prefer someplace with a local storefront so we can go look at bands in person, but we’ll take recommendations for online options as well. We’re looking for silver or possibly titanium bands.

10 Replies Add Reply

We had ours done at Pampillonia (unfortunately not on CT Ave any more, but they’re still up at Mazza Gallerie).  They make their own as well as selling ready-made stuff, and they were very nice – didn’t try to upsell, were enthusiastic about our ideas, no problems resizing, etc.  Don’t know whether they work in titanium.

my husband got his titanium wedding band here:  they were the cheapest i could find online. i also ordered one from here but it wasn’t quite what i was looking for.  my return was quick and easy.

Tea length color gowns will make you look well. offers a wide range of discount tea length mother of the bride dresses. Check online and pick one perfect discount Tea length mother of the bride dress now!

Treasure Trove on 13th & G NW- good selection and prices, but it’s a bit of a hole in the wall overall.

My husband and I are big proponents of the International Gem and Jewelry show. He got my engagement ring there, and we got both of our wedding bands there. The great thing about it is you have a huge selection from the hundreds of jewelers that are there, and you can pay even less that wholesale prices. For example, my engagement ring appraised for almost 4 times what my husband paid for it there. You will certainly be able to find affordable titanium or silver rings there. You can even get high quality white gold rings for extremely cheap.
The show is travelling, and it comes to this area about 4 times a year. It will be at the Dulles Expo Center from May 18-20. Even though it is a hike outside the city, it is totally worth it. You can find out where else the show will be one their website:

Ascot Diamonds in Ballston – great service, selection at about half the price of the big-name DC jewelers. It is an office setting, so no storefront, with none of the high pressure sales tactics. Purchased both mine and my wife’s rings there. Highly recommend.

My wife and I went to the Tiny Jewel Box after being thoroughly turned off by a few other places.  They have really nice stuff, worked with our needs and didn’t try to sell us up.  We needed some guidance so it was nice to go to a retail location rather than do business online.  I wouldn’t say that it was cheap but it was worth what we paid – my wife and I are super happy with our rings.

Turtle Love has lots of less-expensive options, as well as vintage and eco-friendly options:

I wasn’t looking for anything fancy, but I got a very simple Tungstun Carbide ring on Amazon for $14. I kid you not. My friend got one that is almost identical for $500 at a jeweler. As far as I know, tungsten carbide doesn’t really have degrees of quality or purity since it is synthetic….

Stel dat de belangrijkste reden waarom? Het absoluut was te wijten aan het feit bericht overdekte dat Santa Claus handdoek.Onzichtbaar

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or