Upholstery Cleaning

Home Forums Home and Garden Upholstery Cleaning

Topic: Upholstery Cleaning

Home and Garden January 15, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Upholstery Cleaning

Does anyone have any experience with companies who do in home upholstery cleaning?  I’m trying to find a comapny that will come to Brookland and clean a sectional sofa.  Thanks in advance!

5 Replies Add Reply

I have used Heaven’s Best for in home cleaning of my upholstered furniture since 2009 and have always been completely satisfied with their service (I have a dog and kid, so I use them fairly frequently).  202-882-1888

Check the price of a Bissel carpet cleaner with upholstery attachment – it might be cheaper to buy it and do it yourself.  Plus you can do it more often.

Anonymous

call Mitchell Gold Bob Williams on 14th St; they recommend someone.  sorry can’t remember the name!

We’ve used Heaven’s Best for sofa cleaning and have been happy with their work and prices.

Hi there,

I have used the Britex Carpet Cleaning Machine and used the upholstery attachment for all my couches and chairs. I have hired the machine, upholstery wand and cleaning machines below $80 for 24 hours and my carpets and upholsteries looked like new. I did my car and our caravan as well. Amazing results. All my carpets and upholsteries were clean within 3 hours after cleaning.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or