Upholstery Cleaning

Home Forums Home and Garden Upholstery Cleaning

Topic: Upholstery Cleaning

Home and Garden January 15, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Upholstery Cleaning

Does anyone have any experience with companies who do in home upholstery cleaning?  I’m trying to find a comapny that will come to Brookland and clean a sectional sofa.  Thanks in advance!

6 Replies Add Reply

I have used Heaven’s Best for in home cleaning of my upholstered furniture since 2009 and have always been completely satisfied with their service (I have a dog and kid, so I use them fairly frequently).  202-882-1888

Check the price of a Bissel carpet cleaner with upholstery attachment – it might be cheaper to buy it and do it yourself.  Plus you can do it more often.

Anonymous

call Mitchell Gold Bob Williams on 14th St; they recommend someone.  sorry can’t remember the name!

We’ve used Heaven’s Best for sofa cleaning and have been happy with their work and prices.

Hi there,

I have used the Britex Carpet Cleaning Machine and used the upholstery attachment for all my couches and chairs. I have hired the machine, upholstery wand and cleaning machines below $80 for 24 hours and my carpets and upholsteries looked like new. I did my car and our caravan as well. Amazing results. All my carpets and upholsteries were clean within 3 hours after cleaning.

I am also looking for some carpet cleaning professionals.. My cat peed on my home Corridor Carpet .. It is now smelling very badly.. Can anyone suggest me any good carpet cleaner?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or