Suggestions for Corporate Parties

Home Forums Food and Drink Suggestions for Corporate Parties

Topic: Suggestions for Corporate Parties

Food and Drink August 8, 2016 at 9:44 am

Suggestions for Corporate Parties

Hello Popville,

I have been charged with planning an event for my firm, and I was wondering if anyone had any venue suggestions that are a bit more outside of the box.

We have done plenty of events at hotels, but I would like this event to be a bit more youthful. I do not work in the DC area, so I could use some help with venue suggestions. My only requirement is space for 30 – 50 people and some AV capabilities. The event will be in early November in the evening.

For the right venue we can make any budget work.

Any help is very appreciated!

1 Replies Add Reply

Many DC area restaurants have event spaces. One that I love is at Old Engine 12 restaurant on North Capitol Street. It’s an old firehouse that’s been turned into a restaurant and the upstairs is a private event space with a gorgeous bar. They even left the fire pole in tact.

If you want a fun dessert station that will have people talking long after the party is over have The Capital Candy Jar set up their s’mores station. They make giant flavored marshmallows from scratch and toast the s’mores with a kitchen blowtorch. It’s a lot of fun to watch and will make for some great Instagram and Snapchat posts.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or