Stolen Vespa!

Home Forums Announcements Stolen Vespa!

Topic: Stolen Vespa!

Announcements July 7, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Stolen Vespa!

I woke up on July 4th to find that my scooter had been stolen from in front of my apartment building at New Hampshire Ave and V Street NW.

The scooter was stolen between 8pm on July 3rd and 8am on July 4th.

The scooter was locked with a chain through the back wheel, but unfortunately was not locked to anything. I also used the steering lock, so it could not have been ridden or rolled away. It was parked with a few motorcycles, who’s covers were also taken off and thrown on the ground. They also left my cover behind.

The scooter is a red 2002 Vespa ET2. It is is great physical condition with no visible scratches or marks. The scooter has about 1200 miles and the clock does not work.

I have already filed a police report and have been checking craigslist using the search all craigslist feature since the theft. I also contacted scooter shops in the area, hoping that someone would bring it in.

If readers could keep an eye out for my scooter that would be so fantastic.

Please feel free to contact me with any leads.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

1 Replies Add Reply

Check out my post from yesterday…

Is that your scoot? 🙁
I don’t know which model vespa and I didn’t get close enough to check the mileage or the VIN…The body was in great shape (aside from missing its mirrors and exhaust system)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or