Seeking studio/work space

Home Forums Life and Society Seeking studio/work space

Topic: Seeking studio/work space

Life and Society August 29, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Seeking studio/work space

Seeking work studio/storage space. I am an Architect/Builder currently working from home and will continue to do so. However, I am seeking a small studio/storage space to occasionally meet clients/subs. I would only use this space a couple afternoons a week for a few hours at a time. I would like to store some samples/files/etc there as well. Also, I have some office furniture (tables, desks, chairs, copier, flat file, etc) in a friends’ warehouse that I need to move, so could offer use of those as an incentive. I am not seeking anything fancy; something very basic would suffice and I am willing to provide a little sweat equity for the right affordable opportunity. I was hoping someone might have an underused basement with outside entry or perhaps even a detached garage with private access.

Ideally I am looking in the Logan Circle – Mid City area, but would expand that for the ideal space. I searched here and on CL but nothing really seemed to address my particular requirements.

3 Replies Add Reply

I have about 200 sq. ft. of finished, English basement space that I have been thinking of trying to rent out. It has a full bath, wet bar and two large closests. It might be too small for your needs, but if you’d like to talk further, let me know.  Located on 10th St, between M and N.

There is an available office for hourly rent at 410 Kennedy St. NW there’s an office, and conference table inside with plenty of space. It’s an older but clean meeting place. Works for my meetings – the rental office is right next door to it.

We have a detached garage on First Street NW a few doors north of the Big Bear Cafe.  It is secure, with power, lights and a ceiling fan, and has a steel door entrance from the alley (rather than a garage door).  It is available for immediate rental at $150 a month.  Please comment back if you are interested.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or