Relatively Quiet Restaurants

Home Forums Food and Dining Relatively Quiet Restaurants

Topic: Relatively Quiet Restaurants

Food and Dining September 26, 2014 at 9:57 am

Relatively Quiet Restaurants

My parents are coming into town in the next couple of weeks and my boyfriend and I are taking them to dinner the night they arrive. My mom has been here many times over the years so I’m not looking for anything particularly DC. The main problem is that they are both very hard of hearing, which doesn’t mix well with a lot of restaurant noise, so I’m looking for recommendations of restaurants that are relatively quiet and moderately nice in the downtown, U Street, Columbia Heights, Admo area.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Replies Add Reply

Well, this response is super late, but maybe it will help you the next time they come to DC. Check out Little Fountain Café, which is actually a nice, white-table cloth restaurant in Adams Morgan. I’ve been there a number of times, and every time it’s been quiet, very peaceful. Clientele definitely skews older than average Adams Morgan joint. The service is good and the food is delicious. It’s underneath Angles bar. You definitely wouldn’t expect to find it there. Hope you found something that worked out.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or