Recommendations for venues for a bridal shower?

Home Forums Announcements Recommendations for venues for a bridal shower?

Topic: Recommendations for venues for a bridal shower?

Announcements January 29, 2013 at 9:28 am

Recommendations for venues for a bridal shower?

I’m organizing my sister’s bridal shower and am looking for a restaurant in the DC/Arlington area.  It’s going to be somewhat small (25 people max), informal, and during the afternoon. Price-wise, we’re looking for something reasonable but don’t have a fixed budget.  Any suggestions???

4 Replies Add Reply

Anonymous

Cork Tasting Room.  I attended a terrific bridal shower there a few months back and intend to propose it to my sister who is getting married soon too!

Mine was at Tabard Inn – they have a private room upstairs that’s nice. We had frittatas, salad, fruit, possibly bagels and their delicious donut holes, along with coffee/tea/mimosas. Nothing too fancy but it was great. 

I’d check out private rooms at restaurants or a common room at an apt building. Somewhere that you can have a private space is ideal. There was one going on at Buzz coffee last weekend which took up the entire place. Super obnoxious. 

O St. Mansion.  Very unique and guests will love it.  It’s like nothing else in the city.  Be sure to stroll around looking for the secret doors. 

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or