recommendation for CPA / tax prep

Home Forums Other recommendation for CPA / tax prep

Topic: recommendation for CPA / tax prep

Other January 28, 2012 at 3:51 pm

recommendation for CPA / tax prep

I’m looking for an CPA to do my taxes this year (rather than doing them online or going to a chain tax prep place). Anyone with a recommendation?

3 Replies Add Reply

I use David Butler.  However, he is located in Rockville, near Shady Grove, so that might not be an option for you.  I first went to him last year having bought a new house and also with the IRS thinking I owed them $25K from the previous year.  He solved the issue immediately and they helped me max out my refund.  301-762-7755.

I use Stuart Goldman of Betz, Goldman, Clearfield, Kramer, and Ocampo, LLC. They are in Columbia but I’ve never had to go to their office since everything is done via secure mail with very well-detailed document: 410-772-8090. I’m sure you could go to their office but I’ve never been in a situation where I felt it was necessary. This will be the 4th year I’m using them. Since taxes are a neverending learning process I’ve also found Stuart to be very responsive, helpful and patient with my most stupid tax questions. 🙂 Good luck!

They are local, have been around forever, and come highly recommend from several friends of mine.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or