Realtor for rental property purchase?

Home Forums Real Estate Realtor for rental property purchase?

Topic: Realtor for rental property purchase?

Real Estate August 5, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Realtor for rental property purchase?

I’m looking for recommendations for a good realtor who has experience with representing buyers of rental properties.  I am thinking about buying a 1 bedroom rental property and would like to work with someone who is familiar with the rental property market and a variety of DC neighborhoods (Columbia Heights, Petworth, Shaw, SW Waterfront, Capitol Hill, etc.).   Thank you!

4 Replies Add Reply

i purchased a rental property listed by daniel gomes. he also works with rental management so he knows the prices very well and i am sure he would be able to help you out. 
he is one of the most knowlegable agents i have ever worked with. 
here is his website where you can find his contact info

Carmen Fontecilla of Weichert handles this, and she is terrific. She helped me find a rental and, more recently, purchase my first place. She is very responsive and knowledgeable about the dc market, and seems like she handled mostly young professionals. I liked that she was creative during the search and negotiations, which turned out to be critical in such a competitive market. [email protected]

You can contact to Prestige Properties of America.I have bought a house from them.They had provided me affordable house.They are very professional and all the process had done very smoothly.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or