Real Estate Agent For Rental

Home Forums Real Estate Real Estate Agent For Rental

Topic: Real Estate Agent For Rental

Real Estate October 17, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Real Estate Agent For Rental

I am currently living abroad and will be back in DC early December. I am looking for a rental real estate agent to do the hard work of finding a few apartments for me to look at. Does anyone have recommendations of someone they know or used in the past or what this normally costs?

4 Replies Add Reply

Hello Gary – I was just logging on to see about posting a rental property here if you are interested.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello GaryEL

I am Eric Williamson dealing with one of the leading Real Estate development groups. If you are looking for the rental apartments, you must know about your needs and requirements and financial budgets.

The competition for rental homes is rising up as mostly people want to rent instead of obtains and that increase successful is driving up rents in markets.

Comparing and contrasting options will help a lot. The best way to generate a decision is to gather altogether and see what options are in your neighborhood being visited.

You can have following links as I general visited here:

Hai.. We are a professional real estate agents in Five Dock, Sydney. If u need a services related to real estate freely contact me on

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or