Prengant women groups in DC

Home Forums Children Prengant women groups in DC

Topic: Prengant women groups in DC

Children March 29, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Prengant women groups in DC

I’m newly pregnant and would love to join a pregnant moms in-person meeting group in the DC area (could also be in NOVA or Bethesda). Would anybody know of such a group? If not, if you are pregnant, would you like to form a group with me?

7 Replies Add Reply

Try Mom’s on the HIll – I don’t know if you actually have to live on Cap Hill to join – but is seems like every pregnant chick I know of sites them.  Or try, they have a group for EVERYTHING

If you plan on breastfeeding, definitely take classes at the breastfeeding center ( It is a wonderful way to meet other expecting moms and to ask questions of an experienced lactation consultant. Often times these classes end up acting as more of a support group where people share ideas and experiences. Also, joining a birth class is a great way to meet moms who are due around the same time as you.

I’d love to form a group with you- I’m 15 weeks now and don’t know any other pregnant women in DC. Let me know how to get in touch.

I would love to join a pregnant moms group too! I am 15 weeks (due in Sept.) and it would be great to meet some “moms-to-be” in the NW DC area!! 

Dear Kaitieroses-
Great! Email me at my address above too and we can plan a get together.

I would love to join your group as well! I am 10 weeks pregnant and don’t know many moms, especially expectant moms. I live in Mt Pleasant and work south of Dupont.

My name is Beth, I am a mother of two girls and a wife. I have been a registered high risk sonographer for more than 10 years. I recently started my company, Baby Joy 3d/4d ultrasound,in the Washington DC metropolitan area. My business has been featured in the local newspapers and on WTOP radio as being the first and only mobile ultrasound services in the area. My service is not to be confused with diagnostic ultrasound which is used to rule out abnormalities. It is only for the families keepsake purposes. The goal is to give the mother and her family share the excitement of seeing their unborn child in their comfortable setting rather than in a sterile and impersonal doctor’s office. I just love to see the families reaction when they find out the gender of their unborn baby as early as 15 weeks. I strive to be well equipped to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. This includes television hookups, the use of my projector if desired. The family get both color and black and white photograph printouts. The family also gets DVD with a 3D clip of their baby in motion. This is all done in a very affordable price. The families that have receceived my service felt they bonded with their unborn baby more and left in such a state of excitement. For more information go to
Thank you for reading my story.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or