Pittsburghers looking for a place to stay for Inauguration!

Home Forums Travel and Transportation Pittsburghers looking for a place to stay for Inauguration!

Topic: Pittsburghers looking for a place to stay for Inauguration!

Travel and Transportation January 15, 2013 at 10:51 am

Pittsburghers looking for a place to stay for Inauguration!

I recently discovered that a colleague from Pittsburgh and her adult daughter are coming for the Inauguration weekend.  Although she tried booking a few weeks ago the best she could find is in Vienna.  V-I-E-N-N-A!  Any Pop’ers know of anything in the District or in the closer burbs?  Steeler Nation, step up and help a homie out!   

3 Replies Add Reply

Hmmm, I might be able to accommodate them in a VERY convenient location (near convention center). Maybe Pop can put you in touch with me?

I have a lovely apartment for two in AdMo. Safe, convenient. Please get in touch: author911@yahoo.com good luck!

There are still lots of offerings on Airbnb.com – I think people got greedy early on and asked too much.  There are plenty of apts. in decent locations going for around $150.00/night.   It’s hard to sort through them, because a lot of people have sloppy listings & post a low price then hit you with inflated inauguration rates once you click on the listing. 

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or