Peeper in Columbia Heights/Mt. Pleasant

Home Forums Public Safety Peeper in Columbia Heights/Mt. Pleasant

Topic: Peeper in Columbia Heights/Mt. Pleasant

Public Safety October 14, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Peeper in Columbia Heights/Mt. Pleasant

Tagged: ,

Hey y’all – anyone ever had a problem with this before? I live on Park road (the “Parkade” across the street from the church on 16th) on the first floor. There’s a road behind my apartment complex for the townhouses and complexes nextdoor. On Saturday night, my fiancee was asleep while I was reading, and I noticed some movement on my window sill – a short, young, Latino man climbed up to look into our window! I immediately got up and would’ve taken a picture of him, but thought it must’ve been a raccoon or cat., as my vision was obscured by our curtains. So, I just banged on the window and yelled for him to leave. He immediately left and took off. For some detail, we’re about three or four feet off the ground, so the guy really must’ve wanted to see something. Obviously we have bars, but it’s still pretty freaky.

Anyone dealt with peppers before? Is it worth doing anything besides reporting it to the building management/my landlord? Is this something to be worried about becoming worse? We have several families with young children on the floor, so I wasn’t sure how else to handle it. Let me know if you guys have seen anything lately!

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or