Topic: Online Charity Auction to Support City Dogs Rescue!
Online Charity Auction to Support City Dogs Rescue!
City Dogs Rescue: Summer Auction 2015
Celebrate the dog days of summer with a donation to City Dogs Rescue… and a gift for yourself, too!
The City Dogs Rescue online auction showcases artists, restaurants, theaters, and small businesses from across the District of Columbia metropolitan area, as well as several dog-friendly travel destinations including Provincetown, MA, Rehoboth Beach, DE, and Asheville, NC.
From wine tasting in Virginia’s rolling hills to sessions with expert pet photographers, we hope you find new products and experiences you love, while helping to save dogs from overcrowded and high-kill shelters.
Finally, a huge thank-you to the generous donors and hard-working volunteers who contributed to this auction. We encourage the City Dogs Rescue community to support these dog-friendly businesses and artisans in the future.
About City Dogs Rescue
City Dogs Rescue is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C., that adopts dogs from overcrowded and high-kill shelters. Since its establishment in 2011, City Dogs Rescue has saved more than 1,500 dogs and gained a strong community of volunteers along the way.
In Washington City Paper’s 2015 Readers’ Poll, City Dogs Rescue was voted Best Non-Profit, Best Charity Event, and runner-up for Best Place to Volunteer. The Catalogue for Philanthropy recognizes City Dogs Rescue as one of the top charities in greater Washington based on its impact, financial viability, and transparency.
All auction items were donated to City Dogs Rescue without goods or services provided in return. 95 percent of auction proceeds will directly benefit our mission of adopting dogs from overcrowded and high-kill shelters, while the remaining 5 percent will cover transaction fees.