One King-sized flat sheet?

Home Forums Home and Garden One King-sized flat sheet?

Topic: One King-sized flat sheet?

Home and Garden December 10, 2012 at 1:21 pm

One King-sized flat sheet?

I’m searching for a single, King-sized FLAT sheet – so far an impossible find as everybody sells them as sets.  Goodwill has been no luck either.   I need it for a Christmas present –  to sew as backing on a vintage chenille peacock bedspread that is a bit fragile.   Anyone have an odd King-size sheet (solid color – no pattern) sitting around the linen closet?

10 Replies Add Reply

In the past, I’ve found individual sheets at Marshall’s.

Nope, struck out at Marshalls,  BB&B, Target & JC Penny – everyone just has sets.

Also Kmart – according to their website they have single king flat sheets in stock.
Can you tell it’s a slow work day? :)

I didn’t even realize Kmart still existed!  But they do have singe sheets and Hyattsville isn’t that far.  Thanks!

Macy’s has flat sheets in all sizes.

I accidently bought king-sized sheets for a queen-sized bed and washed the sheets before I realized.  You’re welcome to it.  It’s a plain ivory/cream color.

Well K-mart was a total bust – despite what they have on the website, they only sell sets.   Special_k I would love to take you up on the offer!  please email me at vicmck at gmail.

ahah

Online . . . company store, cuddledown, presumably other places.

Hmm, I thought I posted before, but it doesn’t seem to have gone through… IKEA now sells almost all of its sheets in sets, rather than individually.  This appears to be their only king-sized flat sheet, but it’s a polyester-cotton blend:  http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10145903/#/50145901 .

Victoria, if you’re still looking for a king-sized flat sheet, I noticed when I was at Target earlier today that they have flat and fitted sheets available separately as part of their “Threshold” line.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or