Nighttime grass cutting

Home Forums Announcements Nighttime grass cutting

Topic: Nighttime grass cutting

Announcements April 16, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Nighttime grass cutting

Now that spring has sprung I have to deal with my absentee neighbor’s late night grass cutting. He has a handyman who shows up between 8pm and 11pm to cut his grass. He really does cut the grass in the dark. It is a disturbance late in the evening when windows are open or you want to relax on your porch. I’ve tried to talk to the handyman but he is always intoxicated and the absentee owner could care less. Can’t find anything online about hours of grass cutting. I would appreciate any feedback. Also the intoxicated grass cutter is here every week…sometimes twice.

2 Replies Add Reply

I would be thrilled if my neighbors cut their grass at least once a week. Odd? Yes. Unreasonable? Not if you’re living in the city. If it were past midnight I might say something, but really, there aren’t many yards in the district that could possibly take that long to cut resulting in this being a major disturbance. Get over it.

I don’t see what the big deal is. It’s basically just white noise, and it’s not as though lots are so large in D.C. that it takes more than a few minutes to mow a lawn. Relax.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or