Need contractor recs – doors to be replaced and front walk to be repaired

Home Forums Home and Garden Need contractor recs – doors to be replaced and front walk to be repaired

Topic: Need contractor recs – doors to be replaced and front walk to be repaired

Home and Garden January 13, 2016 at 11:08 am

Need contractor recs – doors to be replaced and front walk to be repaired

Tagged: 

This cold weather made it oh so clear that there is a breeze coming through and around our doors. Does anyone have recommendations for a contractor that would do a small job of three exterior doors to be replaced?

We also need to re-pour the concrete on our front walk. Let me know if there are any recommendations for that too!

3 Replies Add Reply

The well known professionals in town are window contractor Fairfax, VA they provide both interior as well as exterior home improvement services.

Hey,

Doors and windows plays very much important role in terms of home safety and home renovation. There are huge numbers of variety materials available for it, but I would like to tell you that few days back one of my friend had installed new impact resistant doors Miami for his home from http://www.impactwindowsanddoorspros.com/impact-doors-miami/. If you want then you can also think about it. They are very easy to clean and gives better look to a home.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or