Metal Awnings?

Home Forums Home and Garden Metal Awnings?

Topic: Metal Awnings?

Home and Garden July 8, 2012 at 9:36 am

Metal Awnings?

I’m looking to replace a metal window awning on my house.  Does anyone have a local company that they would recommend?  Also, if you remember approximately what you paid (including installation), that would be awesome (I’m reading about $10/sq ft online, but I have no idea if that’s accurate).
Thanks in advance.

3 Replies Add Reply

I recently added a large awning across the back of my house to give me some rain protection.  I bought a custom-made owning from this company:   The product is great, and you can get metal or cloth awnings.  I went with cloth because I just think they look a little better.  Anyway, the installation was very straightforward.  Good luck!

Thanks bf.  I was actually looking for a local company that installs them (it’s on the second story, so self-installation would be dicey).  An I I definitely want metal due to durability concerns with cloth.

Hello sir .

I see that you are talkink about awnings, and I thinkg that website  [url=][/url] will help you. You can find very interesting things here, cause they are have a very good history and are very apreciated .

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or