Lost keys

Home Forums PoPville Lost keys

Topic: Lost keys

PoPville March 8, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Lost keys

Hi PoPville –
I found some keys last night (3/7/12, ~7:00 PM) walking from Woodley Park to Adams Morgan.  The only identifying thing on it was a tag from Washington Sports Club, but when I called them they said that the number on the back didn’t match anyone in their database so there’s nothing further they can do.  There’s a bunch of keys on here, including a Honda car key, and I really don’t want to give up on getting the owner their keys back.  Can PoPville help?

3 Replies Add Reply

Oh my gosh! I thought I lost those. I moved out of my apartment in that area a few weeks ago and have been hunting for them ever since. The WSC tag doesn’t match their database, either, because I moved and changed my membership to a closer club. Can you please email me at angie1250 at yahoo dot com, or tell me where I can contact you?! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Thanks, Kyla. I know that this is my own fault, so I really appreciate you doing all you can. I just got off the phone with them, and asked them why, if they knew I was a member, did they not call and contact me when they were dropped off. All they told me was “there’s a lot of keys here, so you’ll just have to come and look for them in the bin”. Thanks so much, though, for turning them in, and I’m sorry that it took me so long to check the forum. 🙁

Thanks. That’s a particularly odd answer, though, because I’ve never played basketball. I’m betting they gave my account # to someone else, or that they are completely screwed up. I hope they didn’t give my keys to some random. 

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or