Looking for roommate for 2bed/2ba across from Metro – $1150 rent

Home Forums Real Estate Looking for roommate for 2bed/2ba across from Metro – $1150 rent

Topic: Looking for roommate for 2bed/2ba across from Metro – $1150 rent

Real Estate June 11, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Looking for roommate for 2bed/2ba across from Metro – $1150 rent

Hi!

I’m looking for a roommate for my luxury 2bed/2bath apartment in DC for a year lease. It’s two stops from the Silver Spring metro station, one stop from Brookland/Catholic U and two stops from the Columbia Heights metro on Green/Yellow line.

The available room has the in-room bathroom, walk-in closet, and additional spacious closets all around the apartment. Central heating and A/C, in-unit washer/dryer, parking. There is even a balcony attached to the living area.
There’s a 7/11 attached to the building and a new Wal-mart around the corner in Fort Totten. The complex has a gym, pool, roof deck, valet trash, and game room. The office accepts packages and offers dry cleaning services.

You’d be responsible for half the expenses: $1150 (rent)+$100 (cable/utilities) = approximately $1250/month. Looking for mid-July move-in date for a 1 year lease.

Transportation:The apartment is located across from a metro station on the red/yellow/green metro lines. There’s a taxi stand since Uber is taking over our lives. If you drive, off-street parking is in the back. Capital Bikeshare across the street as well as a major bus hub at the metro. So plenty of convenient transportation options exist.

A little about the person I think would make a good roommate:
Someone who pays bills on time.
Someone friendly, nice, and respectful.
Someone who enjoys living in the city.

A little about me:
Christian, female, extrovert professional worker in DC. I work a lot, normally, but when I’m not, I enjoy having fun with friends, watching sports (Roll Tide!), and meeting new ones in low-key settings. I enjoy a good tv binge. . .but I can also follow a tv series week by week.

Pictures available upon request. No pets (sans fish), no drugs, no smoking, etc.

Email [email protected] for more information.

Thanks!

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or