Looking for home for Taz

Home Forums Events Looking for home for Taz

Topic: Looking for home for Taz

Events September 29, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Looking for home for Taz

My boyfriend and I are moving in together, and he is very allergic to cats, so it is with a sad heart that I am starting to look for a home for Taz. I rescued Taz from Rock Creek Cemetery one cold night four years ago when he was about six weeks old. He has grown into an enormous, sleek and friendly cat who loves to cuddle, chat, chase the dog, play with his stuffed animals, and lounge. He has one trick besides sort of coming when he hears the word “treat”: he can stand on his back legs and take the treats gently from your hand. He’s a bit like Goldilocks–not so catlike that he is aloof to his people, but not so needy that he has to sit on your computer keyboard or lap at every moment. In other words, a personality that is just right. He is not a furniture scratcher or a sprayer (you know what I mean). Taz loves to hang out with us in the fenced front yard while we sip wine on the porch, and he is a keen observer of all things outside the fence, but he is not an outdoor cat. He would be great in a multi-animal household or with kids, but he would also be fine in a quiet house. If you are interested in bringing Mr. Personality into your home, please email me at [email protected].

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or