looking for good Acupuncturist in DC

Home Forums Sports and Fitness looking for good Acupuncturist in DC

Topic: looking for good Acupuncturist in DC

Sports and Fitness February 2, 2012 at 3:50 pm

looking for good Acupuncturist in DC

Could someone recommend a good  Acupuncturist in DC? yelp and google were not that helpful, Thanks

4 Replies Add Reply

For a long time, I went to Beth Burke up in Silver Spring (about 3-4 blocks from the Metro). She really takes the time to understand your ailments and reasons for coming to acupuncture. At the time, my insurance covered acupunture as a physical therapy, and they were happy to work with my insurance company.
I’ve recently tried Little Bird Community Acupuncture in Adams Morgan, but it wasn’t the style of acupuncture I was looking for. If I really needed a stick, I’d head back up to Silver Spring in a heartbeat.
8830 Cameron Street, Suite 501• Silver Spring • MD 20910 • 240-988-1080

Peter Liebenthal at Buddha B Yoga at 12th & U is great! http://www.buddhabyoga.com/pages/Info-about-Acupuncture.cfm  202-588-5885 He also works out of a place in Bethesda.  He has worked with me for over a year now and i’ve definitely noticed an improvement in my health. He takes a holistic approach and deeply cares about improving your health. 

Some of this depends on what you are seeking to treat. Lisa Eaves at “Heal From Within” at 244-2289 has been great. She is also just a couple of blocks from the Tenley Metro station and she has some late hours every week.  She tends to focus on fertility issues or other hormonal issues. I highly recommend her if this would be something you are seeking treatment for.

I’ve been going to Wendy Taylor (Whole Health Associates at 1701 K St) for over a year now.  She works with you on your health concerns, both short- and long-term, and she’s easy to talk with.  She also offers reiki separately or as a complement to the acupuncture treatment.  http://www.experiencewholehealth.com/meet-our-practitioners

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or