Looking for a specific Eastern Market artisan

Home Forums Art Looking for a specific Eastern Market artisan

Topic: Looking for a specific Eastern Market artisan

Art November 18, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Looking for a specific Eastern Market artisan

Hi all! Earlier this fall, my boyfriend and I went to Eastern Market and found a vendor selling hand-painted coins from around the world, which he’d made into cufflings, belt buckles, etc. He had an old Air Force coin that he’d made into a belt buckle, and I’d really like to get it as a surprise for my boyfriend for his birthday, but I’ve been back to Eastern Market twice this month, and I can’t seem to find him!
Does anyone else know who this vendor is or how I can get in touch with him?
Thanks!

3 Replies Add Reply

The vendors often only come on one of the days – either Saturday or Sunday – so you’d probably have to check both days of the weekend.  Also – Thanksgiving weekend brings a helluva lot of the vendors back for holiday sales, so this weekend would be a good one to try. Or – ask around at the regular vendors where you saw your buckleman – the vendors are a bit of a community and likely one of them will know his whereabouts.  It shouldn’t be too hard to find him.

Eastern Market has a facebook page where you can ask.

This guy actually goes to more than just Eastern Market; he also goes to arts & crafts shows and the International Gem and Jewelry show. The reason you haven’t seen him is because he is most likely at a show. I actually bought my husband cufflinks from him. You can buy his stuff online at http://www.paintedcoins.com/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or