Topic: Looking for a kick ass dentist and doctor
Looking for a kick ass dentist and doctor
I just got a new job and am looking for a kick ass dentist and doctor to go with my PPO insurance. I know that “kick ass” may be relative, but here are a few must-haves:
* S/he should be smart
* S/he should have excellent bedside manner
* S/he should be awesome
* S/he should approach health with an integrative approach, doesn’t overly prescribe, acknowledges the importance of diet and mental health, and is open to alternative approaches (I would love to find an MD who practices Eastern medicine or work with a great time; as for the dentist, I don’t mind going a little more traditional).
* S/he should ask great questions and be a good listener
* S/he should be the type of person you would want to have a beer with after work. Or at least kombucha. Or something.
* Also a bonus: having a nice office near Columbia Heights/Pleasant Plains.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!