local non-profit looking to hire web consultant (PT)

Home Forums Other local non-profit looking to hire web consultant (PT)

Topic: local non-profit looking to hire web consultant (PT)

Other August 24, 2012 at 11:32 am

local non-profit looking to hire web consultant (PT)

I’m the deputy director of a small non-profit organization, and we’re looking to hire a new consultant to support/work on our website. We’ve hired through friend-of-colleague-type referrals in the past, but those sources haven’t turned up the right fit this time, and I’d prefer not to have to screen candidates from a craigslist or washpo classified. I feel like the PoP community is full of smart, local people in a variety of fields, so I thought that this was worth a shot.
The hours would be variable depending on needs at the time, and, beyond some immediate maintenance- and clean-up type needs, the scope of future work is somewhat negotiable. We’d need someone who could come to our office in downtown Silver Spring occasionally, but nearly all of the work can be done remotely. (And I can attest, from extensive personal experience, that our office is less than a 15-minute bus ride from north Petworth/Brightwood Park.)
We are a 501(c)3, but we are willing to pay appropriately–this is not a volunteer gig, and getting someone with the right skills and the right “fit” for us is really important.
I’ll be happy to send you more information–we are a small organization with no HR or procurement office, but I have an informal job announcement that describes some of our needs, and I can refer you to my colleague who would be the primary contact for this project.  You can e-mail me at mollie (dot) mulvanity (at) gmail.
Apologies in advance if this would be better posted in the classified section. 

1 Replies Add Reply

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or