Kitchen remodel 101

Home Forums Events Kitchen remodel 101

Topic: Kitchen remodel 101

Events July 7, 2015 at 7:44 am

Kitchen remodel 101

Hi POPers,
I’m buying an apartment that needs a complete kitchen overall, including adding a washer/dryer. Never done one before and I don’t know where to begin. How do I start? I’m not planning on doing the work myself, I’m not the DIY type because things will turn out uneven. Do I measure and create a rough floor plan? Call a bunch of contractors or do I need a kitchen designer? I’m really looking for maximum and practical use of the space and options because I may or may not remove part of a wall. I also need a few things in the bathroom updated, an electrical panel replaced and maybe a new heat/ac chiller (TBD).

I do know someone that renovates apartments on Capitol Hill, so I will call him to start.

I saw the small kitchen advice so I will keep this information handy:

So I don’t know where to begin and can’t seem to find “how to start a kitchen renovation” or article that gives me steps on what to do.

Thanks everyone!

2 Replies Add Reply

Talk to Glen.

Don’t know if he does apartments.

You need to make a rough design about the things you want in your house. If you had a complete model about the things, you can get online advice from pros easily. I have a few articles that might help you to understand about kitchen remodeling.

Might be it will become helpful for you….!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or