Intern activities

Home Forums General Discussion Intern activities

Topic: Intern activities

General Discussion June 12, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Intern activities

I am interning here for the summer living in the Capitol Hill area. Finding it somewhat difficult to connect with many other interns – especially over 21. Any suggestions of events I could attend to help facilitate opportunities to meet other interns or local spots where interns tend to frequent or gather? I know the locals find many of the interns comical etc. but I’m just trying to make the most of the experience and do miss my typical very active social life.

4 Replies Add Reply

i’m 22, and there are tons of events i frequent. tuesday night stand up at cause philanthropub (8pm), nellie’s trivia on wednesdays (8pm), thursday night happy hours at the front page. these are great places to make friends and meet other 21+ interns. okcupid is also surprisingly useful for meeting people in a new city (even though it is a dating site).

Thanks for the help. I will try these but I live SE in Capitol Hill area. Any ideas closer to that direction.

Highlighting at 2:15pm today!

Go to the Pug on H. Street N.E.
1234 H St NE

It’s a great place to meet interns. The staff is all ex interns so very nice to them.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or