Honda Elite Scooter for Sale

Home Forums Announcements Honda Elite Scooter for Sale

Topic: Honda Elite Scooter for Sale

Announcements October 11, 2013 at 10:48 am

Honda Elite Scooter for Sale

I got my wife a brand new Honda 2011 Elite Scooter ( red color) for her commute but she has barely used it the 2 years we have had it. You can tell that we barely used this scooter by looking at the miles we have on it. Under 200. No, its not a typo- its only under two hundred miles!!

We love this scooter and have used it only within the city- mostly for pleasure. With its ~100 miles per gallon mileage and a responsive 110 cc engine- this is a great and reliable scooter for any DC commuter looking for a ride that’s reliable, fuel efficient and, most important, fun.

Contact us and we will be more than happy to show you the scooter. We have it parked securely in our underground car garage in DC and is spotless without a scratch.

I am asking for $1950 which is a great price for this almost brand new scooter. I know we paid upwards of $3000 for this scooter and since we no longer find the need for this scooter- we are selling it. Wife and I commute out of DC for work and cant ride this anymore.

I will also throw in the accessories we have bought for the scooter- 2 helmets( which we have hardly used) and a lock/chain to secure this scooter when you park it for the price..

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or