Help with problem tenant

Home Forums Real Estate Help with problem tenant

Topic: Help with problem tenant

Real Estate August 27, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Help with problem tenant

We have rented a condo for a few years and were unaware that we needed to register the unit. We only found out about the registration process because our current tenant has stopped paying rent and we were looking for information on how to evict him. In a previous post on popville (November 2010), someone referred to the case Curry v. Dunbar House as an option for landlords that have not registered. Has anyone successfully and legally evicted a tenant from a non registered unit? Can anyone recommend a landlord – tenant lawyer that I could consult?


Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or